Sunday: Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place spinach in a large bowl, and microwave for 2 minutes or until thawed.
- Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Spoon some of the spinach mixture into each one.
- Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach.
- Wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon.
- Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes
- Increase heat to 500 or use the oven’s broiler to cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes to brown the bacon.