Saturday: Feta Meatballs with mixed greens
Ingredients: 2 pounds of ground beef, 6 oz tomato paste, 2 eggs, 2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp black pepper, 2 tsp onion powder, 4 Tbsp feta
1. Mix all of the ingredients together using your hands.
2. Form the mixture into meatballs about 2 inches in diameter.
3. Pan fry the meatballs. They cook in their own grease, but you could try adding a little coconut oil to the pan if you tend to cook at high temperatures and find them burning.
4. Place about 10 in the pan at a time on medium-low; covered.
5. After about 5 minutes you should be able to carefully flip them. Tongs help a lot with this. Total cooking time is about 15 minutes.
6. Serve over mixed greens with dressing of your choice.
**Recipe from http://www.primalfed.com