Ingredients for Shrimp and Zucchini: 1 lb peeled deveined shrimp, 2 sliced zucchinis, 1-2 Tbsp Garam Masala Spice Mixture, 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro, Juice of 1 lemon or lime, sea salt to taste
Ingredients for Rice: 1 head cauliflower (shredded in your food processor), 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, 1 tsp fennel seeds, 1 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp. turmeric, sea salt & pepper to taste
1. Begin by preparing the cauliflower rice. Grate the cauliflower using the grater attachment on your food processor.
2. Heat the Coconut oil over high heat in a non-stick skillet. Add the fennel, ginger, cinnamon, coriander and turmeric and cook for about a minute to release the flavors and oils of the spices.
3. Add the grated cauliflower and salt to taste and
4. Sauté for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
5. Turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
6. Next prepare the Garam Masala Shrimp and Zucchini. Begin by placing the sliced zucchini rounds and shrimp in a large bowl and toss with the Garam Masala spice mixture.
7. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
8. Add the zucchini and shrimp to the skillet with the melted butter, season with salt and sauté until just cooked through. Add the lemon or lime juice and fresh chopped cilantro to incorporate.