I totally love this dish! (for the rice..use a head of cauliflower and then shred into rice like bits with the food processor grater)
Check out primaljourney.blogspot.com for more awesome recipes and a great transformation story.
Sunday: Green Curry Chicken
Ingredients: 1 clove garlic, 1 shallot, 1 yellow onion, 1 red pepper, 1 head broccoli (or frozen equivalent), 1 Japanese eggplant, 2 cans coconut milk, 1T green curry paste, 1c frozen peas, 1 can water chestnuts, 1 rotisserie chicken (or a couple breasts)
- Shred cooked chicken and set aside
- Sauté shallot and onion in coconut oil, add garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli, eggplant, red pepper, curry paste, and coconut milk.
- Add chicken, peas, and water chestnuts.
- Add plenty of red pepper flakes and Sriracha hot chili sauce to taste.
Andy & Jessika