Ugh…I’m typing this and my mouth is seriously watering!(and it’s only 6am)
Saturday: Chicken “Dive In”
Ingredients: 1.5 lb chicken breast, 4c broccoli, 1c sliced mushrooms (optional), ½ c diced onions, 1c coconut milk, ½ t salt, 1t garlic powder, 1T curry powder, 1t paprika, sliced almonds.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place raw chicken in a pan and sorinkle with s&p. Add enough water to cover the chicken.
- Boil and simmer about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and add broccoli to water 3-4 minutes (save for broth for another time)
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces
- Add broccoli, mushrooms, onion, coconut milk and spices. Mix well.
- Spread into an 8×8 baking dish (glass) and sprinkle with sliced almonds
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Andy & Jessika