If you like Shrimp, you’re gonna love this! If you don’t like Shrimp…you just made Jesus cry….
Wednesday: Coconut Curry Shrimp
Ingredients: 4c precooked frozen shrimp, 8c frozen broccoli/cauliflower, 2 onions, 1c coconut milk, 2/3 T curry powder, 2t crushed red pepper, 6 cloves garlic, 10T tap water
- Sauté chopped onions in a pan over high heat until caramelized, at the same time defrost the vegetables in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and garlic to pan, reduce heat to medium.
- Add coconut milk, curry power, water, and crushed red pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add shrimp and cover for 5 minutes.
- Stir, turn heat to low, recover and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Andy & Jessika