When we made this last week, we actually used Flounder I believe(due to forgetting to buy Mahi Mahi)…but it worked out well and was flippin’ delicious!
Tuesday: Gingered Carrots with Mahi Mahi Ingredients: 4 carrots (sliced), 3T coconut oil, 5 green onions, 1Tgrated ginger, 2 cloves garlic, 1 lb Mahi Mahi, 1 T lemon juice, 1/2c chicken broth, ½ t tamari, s&p to taste Directions:
- Sauté carrots in 2 T coconut oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until carrots start to brown
- Mix chicken broth, tamari, and pepper in a bowl and set aside
- add green onions to carrots and cook another minute
- Add lemon juice, ginger, and garlic to carrots, sauté until veggies are coated and set aside.
- Add 1 T coconut oil to the same pan and melt over medium heat. Cook fish for about 1 minute on each side
- Pour chicken broth mixture over the fish, cover and cook another 1-2 minutes until fish flakes apart.
Andy & Jessika
This was an awesome recipe I found on Everydaypaleo.com.