I bet I had this as leftovers three different times this last weekend…and loved every bit of it!!!
Ingredients: 1 lb chicken breast,1 lg zucchini, 1 lg red onion, 4 garlic cloves, 2 green bell peppers, 4-5 tomatoes (or a couple cans of stewed tomatoes), 2 Japanese eggplants, 5-6 Tbsp olive oil, Celtic sea salt and black pepper to taste, a pinch of Cayenne pepper, 6 stalks fresh rosemary
1. Cut all vegetables into large chunks
2. Place chicken breasts (with some s&p) in boiling water to cook, save the water for the chicken broth you’ll need later this week.
3. Heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add onions and garlic, sauté until translucent and then add remaining vegetables (except tomatoes) and chicken
4. Cook 5 minutes stirring often
5. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, Cayenne and rosemary. Mix well and bring to a boil.
6. Simmer 15 minutes or until eggplant is soft)
Andy & Jessika